Friday, September 26, 2008

Slacker Uprising


Was reading the papers and blogs this morning, one being Angry White Guy, I knew Michael Moore was coming out with a new movie but I did not know the title, the title says it all, Slacker Uprising.  Go to the link for a preview, I could not help but make an extra post on this!

And an example of my slackerdom is that I went on a jog to Olive Park, did some sun salutations, handstands, cartwheels and situps and then jogged on the rock wall, on the beach, sprinted along the water jogged back to Chicago Avenue and then jumped in the lake and was very appreciative of the fact that I was able to do this at 10:30 in the morning before I went in to work at the store. Having the lake so close to me and so clean(to me) that I have not suffered any ill effects from the water(so far) is a minor miracle living in such a big city!
jb
                   

No comments: