Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Someday, Soon.....

Mountains, Aspen, Telluride, Crested Butte, skiing, Chugach, hiking, wild flowers, 10,000+ feet, Nepal, Kazakhstan, gorillas, Uganda, Ethiopia, Paris, El Bulli, Julien Farel Hair Salon, botox, new clothes...all the things I would love to do, some sooner than others if I had the funding, some contradictory relative to my value of sustainability, but I did live in Manhattan on the upper east side for years what can I say?? I say my prayers, keep trying to ferret my way into a new job that allows me to be sustainable financially.....The End...
                                JB

P.S. I REALLY, REALLY miss my Iphone, it died due to water(not a very much either)....Apple is a brand, niche, marketing, technology wizard....................

No comments: