Saturday, May 23, 2009

TIme Flies

Wow, already Saturday May 23.....have not been terribly inspired to blog, since my Iphone passed have not been taking any pics, will return to blogging when my creative energies recharge(no pun intended)......The job situation has had me very downcast...so all my energy has been going to keeping my spirits up....and I can't believe it is Memorial Day!!!!!!

I will say, I am committing to writing 1 page a day of the Jagged Edge, not 2 or 3, just one. I have to get on auto pilot in some areas, writing, running and biking to yoga. 3 very simple things that are for some reason for me incredibly hard to execute. My friend Ades has pictures up on Facebook of all his recent trips he has lead. I am very downcast over no treks for me, I could keep going on all the things I am upset about.....

Hopefully I will figure out how to get a new Iphone, I can't rob a bank, etc.....I am just caught up in ennui, how screwed up the world is, Wall Street and what a sham it is. how pay is totally screwed up and mad at myself that I like money and what it brings....I like green things, wheat grass, asparagus, money, spinach, arugula, money, trees, flowers, money...I just have to put my energies in a productive, functional, direction to continue to create abundance in my life.....at the moment though I feel like I am caught in a rip tide....


No comments: