Monday, October 19, 2009

40 something....

I have decided when you turn 40 you can go 1 in 2 directions, getting less fit or getting really fit. I have decided there is no in between for some reason. Well. I have made the mental and spiritual commitment to get fitter. I am the first one, to love to get really drunk, go crazy. lose oneself. However, there comes a point where I have to place my priorities. Too much of the world. wants to take the easy route, the blue pill world, the comforting one as we age. but you know, I SAY NO TO THAT!!! I LOVE BEING PHYSICAL, I love participating, I am totally in the wrong place, enough with working in a store that sells the dream of skiing and adventure. I have to figure out how to ski every day, trail run in the summers, travel to NYC and Paris and financially sustain myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Life is too short to live any other way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am determined to be strong, fit and independent and live in the mountains but have culture around me and great chefs, I believe it is possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bu

No comments: