Monday, August 2, 2010

Just Putting One Foot in Front of the Other

Some days you just have to put one foot in front of the other and continue on, that is what I am doing. Finally, about to go out for a run. It is funny how easy it is to slip into, not run mode or not go to yoga mode which I have been doing. I have to remind myself it is in those times when I need to run the most. I have to say, NIKE's motto from "In the Day" said it best, just do it!!!! I just have to ignore all the people on the Lakefront. I love wintertime running on the Lakefront because no one is out there. Summertime there are so many people and so many skinny people running, it gets intimidating for not so skinny people like me to get out there and run.

My bike which is my car, is broken down and I have to get that fixed, too. Oh well, this too shall pass!!! A lot of really fun food events coming up, but I miss hiking in Telluride, skiing at Snowbird, mountain biking in Moab, among other things!!!

Okay, enough procrastination which I have to say I am a complete and total expert at!!!!!!!! I have to "just do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JB

No comments: