Friday, August 13, 2010

Patience is a Virtue!!!!!

This one is very hard Wayne Dyer! I will keep this one in mind all day!!!

BE INFINITELY PATIENT

Being infinitely patient means having an absolute knowing that you're in vibrational harmony with the all-creating force that intended you here. You know that everything will happen at just the right time, at just the right place, with just the right people.

Plants aren't patient, my tomato stalk keeps growing and has now formed a huge S parallel to the ground, suspended in air. No tomatos but I keep talking and Q tipping to my plant that I have now named Fred and I say little tomato affirmations to it, I need to create virtual bees to pollinate the tomato flowers....

Amazing food and beverages are such a great treat but it is back to the pavement, sand, Lakefront Path for me but I have to be patient that I will get fitter, but the before stage stinks!!!!!!!! I am recognizing but not acknowledging there is a lot of meanness in the world so when I see a community, or someone being human I think it is important to appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FInally, laughter and humor is a really great thing, I really have to remember that!!

No comments: