Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Slacker is Gone for Awhile, back to the edges of ledges

Oh, it is so nice eating and drinking (in reasonable and sometimes out of reason quantities), I love summer in Chicago and the bounty of the farmer's markets but the slacker is gone for awhile and I am now in my early morning running regime which curtails a lot of eating and drinking in the evening. I have a few personal running goals I am shooting for, and overcoming my slacker tendency of loving my nice, warm, comfy bed in the morning. But the sun is still out early and the weather has been beautiful and there are plenty of edges of ledges to run along on the Lakefront. Life is all about the edges of ledges, it makes you evaluate whether the glass is half full or half empty and great, amazing health as I have another birthday, Sept,. 17th, yes I am a very, neat nick, meticulous virgo but a slacker at heart....that being able to run for a gizillion miles is really a lucky thing to be able to do and breath in the great air and appreciate the amazing lake!!! And I love ledges, what can I say, life is very boring otherwise........

So off to the races I go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: