Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

I walked one of my favorite local dogs, Raffa at 6am this morning for my friend John, then being the slacker that I am went right back to sleep. I am off to bike to the New Year's 5K in Lincoln Park, jog/attempt to run that and then stop by my friends Dave and Rebecca for their New Year's brunch then home and off to the store to work for the rest of the day. It is so easy to be a slacker....and that is okay, I wear the slacker name well, because beneath every slacker there is an anti-slacker who I let emerge every now and then...And that is one of life's questions to slack or not to slack.....but so my slacks will fit I have to get back to seriously exercising and at least today is a step in that direction.....

Can't believe it is 2011............................Happy New Year to everyone and I learned from old dog, Sophie, old dogs can learn new tricks and this year I am going to be up to some old and new tricks....I think it is going to be a great year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ciao
JB

1 comment:

CJ said...

Same to you, JB! I'm living on the edge, a bit in Philly. no more store but have other things going. Achieve your goals!